Sunday, August 26, 2012

About Me

My name is Anna and I am 32 years old, and I have lived in Mobile my whole life. I am a full time student and I hope to teach elementary school one day. I have been with my husband for nine years but married four of those years. When I decided to go back to school two years ago everyone thought I was crazy because I work full time, I am married, and I had a brand new baby boy who was only four months old at the time. There has been times that I thought I was making a mistake taking on all this but I want to teach Douglas that you always finish what you start, and I want to be someone that he is proud to call his mommy. I enjoy spending my time with my family and every decision I make is how I can better things for Douglas and I try to do what is best for my family.

I decided to enroll at South Alabama because it's not far from where I work, and close to my home. The past two years have been busy, and hectic but I think I have done pretty good so far. Everything will be worth it when I have my diploma for all my hard work.



Randy Pausch

After watching Randy Pausch's time management video I learned that I should always plan and have a to do list. I am guilty of procrastination and putting things off until the last minute. This semester I have made a goal to not wait until the last minute to start my school work.

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I enjoyed reading your blog. The few errors that I found were a few commas were missing and you forgot to bold your second post part. I like the special touch you put on your page. It looks very nice. It seems like you understand what Randy Pausch was saying about time management. It does appear that you have written this post well. I don't see the optional part, but it was optional.

    ReplyDelete